Understanding and optimising your playable performance is key. Small changes to the creative design and user flow can cause significant differences in results, and so it’s important be able to assess these variations and react in a real-time.
Luna Playable Insights allows you to measure and understand how users interact with your playable ads. Through a selection of of pre-built and fully customisable visualisations, you can quickly analyse the performance of your playables, and make decisions on how to improve.
When your playable ad goes live on one of the supported ad networks, Luna collects anonymised analytics events on the playable experience.
- Standard events - these events cover the basics of your playable are added automatically with no extra effort.
- Custom events - playable-specific events that allow you to understand more details about the user flow. They must be implemented using the custom events API.
These events are sent back to Luna and displayed in real time with the following dimensions:
- Playable App
- Playable Version
- Ad Network
- User Operating System
- User Country
Here are a few examples of questions you can quickly answer using Insights:
- How long on average does it take users on iOS to engage with a playable?
- When a player wins level 1, are they more likely to visit the app store than if they had lost?
- Do users engage more what character 1 or character 2?
Our in-ad analytics module tracks events for the following ad networks.
- Mraid Ads
- Unity Ads